Nominations must be received by 4:00pm on Friday, March 17th, 2017 at
ATTN.: Brian Meehan
421 Ridout St. N.
London, ON N6A 5H4
OR firstname.lastname@example.org using a nomination form (downloadable below or pick up a hardcopy at the Museum front desk)
OR by filling out the form below.
- Individuals cannot nominate themselves.
- Individuals can be nominated by an employee, volunteer, trustee of the organization, or a member of the general public.
- Individuals may nominate more than one volunteer for each award.
- For every volunteer nominated, a separate nomination package must be submitted.
- The nominees must be current volunteers or past volunteers within one previous year.
- Permission must be sought from the person nominated.
- Personal details provided on the nomination form may be passed on to partner organizations and to the media for publicity purposes. If you are not willing for any information to be shared in this way or if you do not wish media organizations to contact the nominee or nominator, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Previous winners of the Phyllis Cohen Award or Museum London Volunteer of Year Award, or the Emerging Volunteer Award are not eligible for nomination.
- The Volunteer Committee of the Board’s decision on entries is final. The Committee reserves the right not to present an award if they determine that nominations are not suitable.